This project was interrupted by COVID-19
Witches' Garden would have been a 20-day long artist residency program held in Lewisham, London, during the summer of 2020.
What we offer:
· living space (single room)
· working space (cellar)
· 1 roll of analog documentation
· 1 stick and poke tattoo
· 2 day show with the witch
· 7 meals, cooked by us(!) - please bring your own alcohol
Laws and regulations:
· when working in the cellar must use candlelight
· the work will be displayed in the garden, in the darkness, with the witch. The main source of light will be the garden's security light.
About the witch:
The witch was born in October 2019 from sticks, mud, and string, within a collaboration involving Adelaida Antúnez Egurbide, Anaïs Comer, Alfie Gibbs, and Sam Stafford. She remains in the garden she was born in, watching a church. She is always prepared for a quick exit - you never know when things might turn sour.